Friday, July 25, 2014

My Miscarriage: Coping {Part Two of Two}

This article was submitted by New Orleans Moms Blog and written by Amanda Bensabat. 


My Miscarriage: Coping {Part Two of Two}

by  on JULY 23, 2014 in BABIESINFERTILITY & MISCARRIAGEPREGNANCY - 

baby3pt2finalI know my last post was not a happy one as I wrote a letter to the baby I will never hold. But this thing that happened to me, I have learned, will be something I carry for the rest of my life. Sure, the sharp, painful edges will blur and soften with time, but the wound will never heal completely. I feel compelled to follow up on my previous post after so many of you reached out to me. High school friends and acquaintances who I have not spoken with in years were sharing their personal stories of similar grief. I had no idea that so many women I knew had experienced what left me feeling so isolated and alone.

To continue reading... visit HTTP://WWW.NEWORLEANSMOMSBLOG.COM/2014/07/23/REFLECTIONS-ON-MY-MISCARRIAGE/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment